Assoc. Prof. Arda Deniz Yalcinkaya
Faculty, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bogazici University
Member of the Board of Directors, Life Sciences Research Center, Bogazici University
B.S. Istanbul Technical University (1997)
M.S. Technical University of Denmark (1999)
Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (2003)
I am a faculty member of Bogazici University, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Istanbul, Turkey. My research group concentrates mainly on Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS), Photonics and Integrated Microelectronic Circuits.
- Turkish Academy of Sciences (TUBA), The Young Scientists Award Programme (GEBIP), 2013
- Middle East Technical University (METU), Mustafa Parlar Foundation, The Young Scientist Encouragement Award, 2011
- Bogazici University Foundation, Distinguished Young Scientist Award, 2010
Micro and Nano Laboratory at Bogazici University:In my laboratory, which is located in Dept. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, we deal with design, fabrication and characterization of Microelectromechanical Devices and Optical Microsystems, Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits, Metamaterial Based Sensors and Detectors.
Bogazici University, Life Sciences and Technologies Center, Medical Device Laboratory:
Research team and funding:Research performed in my laboratory is supported by TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey), DPT-Life Sciences and Technologies Center (Turkish State Planning Agency), Bogazici University, Scientific Research Projects Office-BAP, US National Institute of Health (NIH).
Our current research projects and interests include:
- Optical Microsystems
- Radio-Frequency MEMS Devices
- Photonic Detectors
- Metamaterial Based THz Detectors
- Metal based novel Optical Scanners
- Design of Integrated Circuits